- Tuesday, August 12, 2014 - 6:30pmDinner with Ben Macintyregrano
- Sunday, September 14, 2014 - 10:00amGlobe and Mail/Ben McNally Books Authors' Brunch
- Saturday, September 20, 2014 - 6:30pmDinner with David Mitchellgrano
- Tuesday, September 30, 2014 - 6:30pmDinner with Allan Levinegrano
- Wednesday, October 15, 2014 - 6:00pmDinner with Ann-Marie MacDonaldgrano
- Sunday, October 19, 2014 - 10:00amGlobe and Mail/Ben McNally Books Authors' Brunch
Please join The Fine Print and Harper Collins Canada as we celebrate the release of Emma Donoghue's eagerly anticipated new novel "The Room".
Join Ben McNally Books and Brick Books for the launch of Anthony di Nardo's new book of poetry, Alien, Correspondent
Join The Fine Print and Double Day Canada as we celebrate the launch of The Erotic Engine, an engaging look into Pornography and the role it's played in the development of our society. Author Patchen Barss will be interviewed by CBC's Paul Kennedy.
Appel Salon Toronto Reference Library 2nd Floor.
Doors open at 6pm.
Join The Fine Print and Biblioasis as we celebrate the launch of Marius Kociejowski's new travelogue The Pigeon Wars of Damascus.
Tickets $45.00 (taxes included)
Please call 416-361-0032 with your credit card information to reserve a ticket.
Join Ben McNally Books and The Writer's Trust for the announcement of this year's finalists. Reception begins at 9:30 and the announcement will be made at 10:00. To RSVP please call 416-504-8222 ex. 242 or send an email to email@example.com
Join Ben McNally Books and Goose Lane Editions as we celebrate the release of Bob Mersereau's Top 100 Canadian Singles. Special guest Ron Hynes will be performing and the evening will be hosted by David Bidini.
Please join The Fine Print and Groundwood Books for the celebration of the launch of Martha Brooks' fantastic new novel The Queen of Hearts.
Join The Fine Print and Harper Collins Canada for the publication launch of Ken McGoogan's informative and interesting new book How the Scots Invented Canada.