- Wednesday, March 11, 2015 - 6:00pmThe Fine Print Presents John Boyne and Linden MacIntyreThe Dora Keogh
- Monday, March 16, 2015 - 6:00pmTrip Through Your Wires by Sarah LaydenBen McNally Books
- Saturday, March 28, 2015 - 6:00pmDinner with Helen Macdonaldgrano
- Sunday, March 29, 2015 - 10:00amGlobe & Mail Ben McNally Books and Brunch March 29, 2015
- Sunday, April 26, 2015 - 10:00amGlobe & Mail Ben McNally Books and Brunch April 26, 2015
- Sunday, May 31, 2015 - 10:00amGlobe & Mail Ben McNally Books and Brunch May 31, 2015
Meet and Dine with Pico Iyer, author of The Man Within My Head at Grano Ristorante on Saturday February 4, 2012. 7 pm for dinner at 7.30.
Tickets are $100 (includes full meal with wine, an autographed copy of the book and all taxes).
Please call us at 416-361-0032 to purchase tickets or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tickets are $45.00 each (taxes included).
Please call (416) 361-0032 with your credit card information to reserve a ticket.
Please join The Fine Print and Vintage Canada to celebrate the release of Howard Shrier's enthralling new novel Boston Cream.
Penguin Canada and The Fine Print are proud to present the launch of Peggy Blair's new novel The Beggar's Opera at The Mambo Lounge on Wednesday, February 29th at 6:00 pm. Admission is free of charge.
Celebrate the launch of Lesley McDowell's insightful new book on nine 20th-century women writers, Between the Sheets.