- Wednesday, September 2, 2015 - 6:00pmAn Evening of Poetry & Fiction with Tightrope Books & Ronsdale PressBen McNally Books
- Sunday, September 13, 2015 - 10:00amGlobe & Mail/Ben McNally Books and Brunch September 13, 2015
- Saturday, September 19, 2015 - 1:00pmArt Ross by Eric ZweigBen McNally Books
- Tuesday, September 29, 2015 - 6:00pmDinner with Nino Riccigrano
- Sunday, October 4, 2015 - 10:00amGlobe & Mail/Ben McNally Books and Brunch October 4, 2015
- Thursday, October 22, 2015 - 6:00pmAn Evening with Donna Hay at LumaLuma
Meet and Dine with Pico Iyer, author of The Man Within My Head at Grano Ristorante on Saturday February 4, 2012. 7 pm for dinner at 7.30.
Tickets are $100 (includes full meal with wine, an autographed copy of the book and all taxes).
Please call us at 416-361-0032 to purchase tickets or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tickets are $45.00 each (taxes included).
Please call (416) 361-0032 with your credit card information to reserve a ticket.
Please join The Fine Print and Vintage Canada to celebrate the release of Howard Shrier's enthralling new novel Boston Cream.
Penguin Canada and The Fine Print are proud to present the launch of Peggy Blair's new novel The Beggar's Opera at The Mambo Lounge on Wednesday, February 29th at 6:00 pm. Admission is free of charge.
Celebrate the launch of Lesley McDowell's insightful new book on nine 20th-century women writers, Between the Sheets.