- Saturday, April 30, 2016 - 11:00amAuthors for IndiesBen McNally Books
- Sunday, May 1, 2016 - 10:00amGlobe & Mail/Ben McNally Books & Brunch
- Wednesday, May 4, 2016 - 6:00pmGet Lit 20162nd Floor Events
- Thursday, May 26, 2016 - 6:00pmAlice Dreger at GranoGrano Ristorante
- Sunday, May 29, 2016 - 10:00amGlobe & Mail/Ben McNally Books & Brunch
- Wednesday, June 22, 2016 - 6:00pmDinner with Taras Grescoegrano
Meet and Dine with Pico Iyer, author of The Man Within My Head at Grano Ristorante on Saturday February 4, 2012. 7 pm for dinner at 7.30.
Tickets are $100 (includes full meal with wine, an autographed copy of the book and all taxes).
Please call us at 416-361-0032 to purchase tickets or send an e-mail to email@example.com
Tickets are $45.00 each (taxes included).
Please call (416) 361-0032 with your credit card information to reserve a ticket.
Please join The Fine Print and Vintage Canada to celebrate the release of Howard Shrier's enthralling new novel Boston Cream.
Penguin Canada and The Fine Print are proud to present the launch of Peggy Blair's new novel The Beggar's Opera at The Mambo Lounge on Wednesday, February 29th at 6:00 pm. Admission is free of charge.
Celebrate the launch of Lesley McDowell's insightful new book on nine 20th-century women writers, Between the Sheets.