- Tuesday, August 12, 2014 - 6:30pmDinner with Ben Macintyregrano
- Sunday, September 14, 2014 - 10:00amGlobe and Mail/Ben McNally Books Authors' Brunch
- Saturday, September 20, 2014 - 6:30pmDinner with David Mitchellgrano
- Tuesday, September 30, 2014 - 6:30pmDinner with Allan Levinegrano
- Wednesday, October 15, 2014 - 6:00pmDinner with Ann-Marie MacDonaldgrano
- Sunday, October 19, 2014 - 10:00amGlobe and Mail/Ben McNally Books Authors' Brunch
Meet and Dine with Pico Iyer, author of The Man Within My Head at Grano Ristorante on Saturday February 4, 2012. 7 pm for dinner at 7.30.
Tickets are $100 (includes full meal with wine, an autographed copy of the book and all taxes).
Please call us at 416-361-0032 to purchase tickets or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tickets are $45.00 each (taxes included).
Please call (416) 361-0032 with your credit card information to reserve a ticket.
Please join The Fine Print and Vintage Canada to celebrate the release of Howard Shrier's enthralling new novel Boston Cream.
Penguin Canada and The Fine Print are proud to present the launch of Peggy Blair's new novel The Beggar's Opera at The Mambo Lounge on Wednesday, February 29th at 6:00 pm. Admission is free of charge.
Celebrate the launch of Lesley McDowell's insightful new book on nine 20th-century women writers, Between the Sheets.