- Sunday, March 9, 2014 - 10:00am2014 RBC Taylor Prize Shortlist Globe & Mail/Ben McNally Books Authors' Brunch
- Thursday, March 20, 2014 - 6:30pmwhat we talk about when we talk about poetryBen McNally Books
- Thursday, April 3, 2014 - 6:30pmDinner with Emma Donoghuegrano
- Sunday, April 6, 2014 - 10:00amGlobe and Mail/Ben McNally Books Authors' Brunch
- Sunday, May 4, 2014 - 10:00amGlobe and Mail/Ben McNally Books Authors' Brunch
- Sunday, June 1, 2014 - 10:00amGlobe and Mail/Ben McNally Books Authors' Brunch
Meet and Dine with Pico Iyer, author of The Man Within My Head at Grano Ristorante on Saturday February 4, 2012. 7 pm for dinner at 7.30.
Tickets are $100 (includes full meal with wine, an autographed copy of the book and all taxes).
Please call us at 416-361-0032 to purchase tickets or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tickets are $45.00 each (taxes included).
Please call (416) 361-0032 with your credit card information to reserve a ticket.
Please join The Fine Print and Vintage Canada to celebrate the release of Howard Shrier's enthralling new novel Boston Cream.
Penguin Canada and The Fine Print are proud to present the launch of Peggy Blair's new novel The Beggar's Opera at The Mambo Lounge on Wednesday, February 29th at 6:00 pm. Admission is free of charge.
Celebrate the launch of Lesley McDowell's insightful new book on nine 20th-century women writers, Between the Sheets.
2012 marks the eleventh awarding of The Charles Taylor for Literary Non-fiction. Join us at the Vanity Fair Ballroom at the King Edward Hotel on March 4th to hear each of the finalists share their experiences, wit, and insights into the writer's life.
Tickets are $45.00 each (taxes included). To purchase tickets call us at the store (416-361-0032). All of the shortlisted books will be available to purchase at our sale table just outside the Ballroom.