- Thursday, April 24, 2014 - 6:00pmGet Lit!Neubacher Shor Contemporary Gallery
- Thursday, May 1, 2014 - 7:00pmAn Evening with David SibleyEvergreen Brickworks
- Sunday, May 4, 2014 - 10:00amGlobe and Mail/Ben McNally Books Authors' Brunch
- Sunday, June 1, 2014 - 10:00amGlobe and Mail/Ben McNally Books Authors' Brunch
- Monday, June 2, 2014 - 6:30pmDinner with William Rosengrano
Meet and Dine with Pico Iyer, author of The Man Within My Head at Grano Ristorante on Saturday February 4, 2012. 7 pm for dinner at 7.30.
Tickets are $100 (includes full meal with wine, an autographed copy of the book and all taxes).
Please call us at 416-361-0032 to purchase tickets or send an e-mail to email@example.com
Tickets are $45.00 each (taxes included).
Please call (416) 361-0032 with your credit card information to reserve a ticket.
Please join The Fine Print and Vintage Canada to celebrate the release of Howard Shrier's enthralling new novel Boston Cream.
Penguin Canada and The Fine Print are proud to present the launch of Peggy Blair's new novel The Beggar's Opera at The Mambo Lounge on Wednesday, February 29th at 6:00 pm. Admission is free of charge.
Celebrate the launch of Lesley McDowell's insightful new book on nine 20th-century women writers, Between the Sheets.
2012 marks the eleventh awarding of The Charles Taylor for Literary Non-fiction. Join us at the Vanity Fair Ballroom at the King Edward Hotel on March 4th to hear each of the finalists share their experiences, wit, and insights into the writer's life.
Tickets are $45.00 each (taxes included). To purchase tickets call us at the store (416-361-0032). All of the shortlisted books will be available to purchase at our sale table just outside the Ballroom.