- Thursday, April 24, 2014 - 6:00pmGet Lit!Neubacher Shor Contemporary Gallery
- Thursday, May 1, 2014 - 7:00pmAn Evening with David SibleyEvergreen Brickworks
- Sunday, May 4, 2014 - 10:00amGlobe and Mail/Ben McNally Books Authors' Brunch
- Sunday, June 1, 2014 - 10:00amGlobe and Mail/Ben McNally Books Authors' Brunch
- Monday, June 2, 2014 - 6:30pmDinner with William Rosengrano
Events - Filter:
Meet and dine with Hugh Brewster, author of RMS Titanic: Gilded Lives on a Fatal Voyage at Grano Ristorante on Thursday, March 29, 2012. Doors open at 6:30 pm, dinner at 7:00 pm.
Tickets are $100 per person (includes full meal with wine, a signed copy of the book, and all taxes). Please call us at (416) 361-0032 to purchase tickets, or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Please join The Fine Print and Biblioasis to celebrate the launch of The Least Important Man, the second collection from Gerald Lampert Award-winning poet Alex Boyd.
"Alex Boyd finds small epiphanies and sources of connection in the midst of the city's anonymity ... Boyd's poems have an easy, uncluttered flow and suppleness." - Toronto Star
Please join McClelland and Stewart, and the Fine Print to celebrate the launch of The Virtual Self: How Our Digital Lives are Altering the World Around Us by Nora Young. The evening will feature Nora in conversation with Mike Wise.