- Tuesday, October 13, 2015 - 8:30pmLaunch of Afterlife of Birds by Elizabeth PhilipsAVIV
- Thursday, October 15, 2015 - 6:30pmThe Fine Print Presents John Freeman (Freeman's) and Jonny Diamond (Literary Hub)The Dora Keogh
- Thursday, October 22, 2015 - 6:00pmAn Evening with Donna Hay at LumaLuma
- Thursday, November 12, 2015 - 7:30pmAlexander McCall SmithJohn Bassett Theatre
- Sunday, November 15, 2015 - 10:00amGlobe & Mail/Ben McNally Books and Brunch November 15, 2015
- Tuesday, November 17, 2015 - 6:00pmDinner with Ian Rankingrano
Events - Filter:
Meet and dine with Hugh Brewster, author of RMS Titanic: Gilded Lives on a Fatal Voyage at Grano Ristorante on Thursday, March 29, 2012. Doors open at 6:30 pm, dinner at 7:00 pm.
Tickets are $100 per person (includes full meal with wine, a signed copy of the book, and all taxes). Please call us at (416) 361-0032 to purchase tickets, or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Please join The Fine Print and Biblioasis to celebrate the launch of The Least Important Man, the second collection from Gerald Lampert Award-winning poet Alex Boyd.
"Alex Boyd finds small epiphanies and sources of connection in the midst of the city's anonymity ... Boyd's poems have an easy, uncluttered flow and suppleness." - Toronto Star
Please join McClelland and Stewart, and the Fine Print to celebrate the launch of The Virtual Self: How Our Digital Lives are Altering the World Around Us by Nora Young. The evening will feature Nora in conversation with Mike Wise.