- Tuesday, October 13, 2015 - 8:30pmLaunch of Afterlife of Birds by Elizabeth PhilipsAVIV
- Thursday, October 15, 2015 - 6:30pmThe Fine Print Presents John Freeman (Freeman's) and Jonny Diamond (Literary Hub)The Dora Keogh
- Thursday, October 22, 2015 - 6:00pmAn Evening with Donna Hay at LumaLuma
- Monday, October 26, 2015 - 6:00pmPaul E. Hardisty Reading at Ben McNally BooksBen McNally Books
- Thursday, November 12, 2015 - 7:30pmAlexander McCall SmithJohn Bassett Theatre
- Sunday, November 15, 2015 - 10:00amGlobe & Mail/Ben McNally Books and Brunch November 15, 2015
Please join The Fine Print and Biblioasis to celebrate the launch of The Least Important Man, the second collection from Gerald Lampert Award-winning poet Alex Boyd.
"Alex Boyd finds small epiphanies and sources of connection in the midst of the city's anonymity ... Boyd's poems have an easy, uncluttered flow and suppleness." - Toronto Star
Tickets are $45.00 each (taxes included).
Please call (416) 361-0032 with your credit card information to reserve a ticket.
Please join McClelland and Stewart, and the Fine Print to celebrate the launch of The Virtual Self: How Our Digital Lives are Altering the World Around Us by Nora Young. The evening will feature Nora in conversation with Mike Wise.