- Saturday, February 13, 2016 - 3:00pmThe Audacity of Hoop by Alexander WolffBen McNally Books
- Thursday, February 25, 2016 - 6:30pmOne Hit Wonders by Patrick Warner: LaunchBen McNally Books
- Sunday, March 6, 2016 - 10:00am2016 RBC Taylor Prize Shortlist Globe & Mail/Ben McNally Books & Brunch
- Wednesday, March 9, 2016 - 6:00pmThe Fine Print Presents 13 Ways of Looking at a Fat Girl by Mona AwadThe Dora Keogh
- Tuesday, March 15, 2016 - 6:00pmDinner with Ingrid Carlberggrano
- Sunday, April 3, 2016 - 10:00amGlobe & Mail/Ben McNally Books & Brunch
Ben McNally and Lynn Thomson present 45 Books in 45 Minutes on Wednesday, June 13th, at 6:30 pm.
Looking forward to flaking out on the beach, or at the cottage, or on the boat, or just simply in the back yard this summer with a good book or five? Please join us at Ben McNally Books for a whirlwind presentation of the summer's finest titles.
Ben and Lynn will discuss 45 books in 45 minutes, fiction and non-fiction. Space is limited, so please call us at (416) 361-0032 to book seats.
Admission is free. Refreshments will be served.
The Fine Print, and Doubleday Canada bring you an evening of Magicians, Mentalists, Math Geeks, and the Hidden Powers of the Mind. Join us to celebrate the launch of Fooling Houdini, and allow Alex Stone to awe and amaze, followed by an on-stage interview with Jeff Warren,
Join us at the store to celebrate the release of John Lawrence Reynolds' thrilling new novel Beach Strip.
Meet and dine with Aili and Andres McConnon, authors of Road to Valour at Grano Ristorante on Wednesday, June 27, 2012. Doors open at 6:30 pm, dinner at 7:00 pm.
Tickets are $100 per person (includes full meal with wine, a signed copy of the book, and all taxes). Please call us at (416) 361-0032 to purchase tickets, or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ben McNally Books and Freehand Books are pleased to welcome you to a reading celebrating one year of independence in South Sudan, featuring readings by authors Melanie Schnell and Dr. James Maskalyk. Admission is free of charge; refreshments will be served.