- Monday, November 3, 2014 - 8:00pmBetween the Pages: An Evening with the Scotiabank Giller Prize FinalistsKoerner Hall
- Wednesday, November 12, 2014 - 6:30pmDinner with Greg Sorbaragrano
- Sunday, November 16, 2014 - 10:00amGlobe and Mail/Ben McNally Books Authors' Brunch
- Friday, November 28, 2014 - 6:30pmDinner with Andrew Cohengrano
- Sunday, December 7, 2014 - 10:00amGlobe and Mail/Ben McNally Books Authors' Brunch
As with the inaugural Between the Pages presentation offered last year, readers will get a chance to peer inside the minds and creative lives of the writers who have made it onto the 2014 shortlist. The event will feature special guest appearances and entertainment, and will be hosted by the CBC's Carol Off.
For more information about the event, and to buy tickets, please visit the Royal Conservatory website.
Now in its 21st year, the Scotiabank Giller Prize celebrates excellence as this country’s premier showcase of Canadian fiction. Each year, emerging and established Canadian writers compete for this esteemed award recognizing Canada’s very best literary talent. Please visit the Scotiabank Giller Prize website for more information about this year's nominees.