- Thursday, April 24, 2014 - 6:00pmGet Lit!Neubacher Shor Contemporary Gallery
- Thursday, May 1, 2014 - 7:00pmAn Evening with David SibleyEvergreen Brickworks
- Sunday, May 4, 2014 - 10:00amGlobe and Mail/Ben McNally Books Authors' Brunch
- Sunday, June 1, 2014 - 10:00amGlobe and Mail/Ben McNally Books Authors' Brunch
- Monday, June 2, 2014 - 6:30pmDinner with William Rosengrano
Neubacher Shor Contemporary Gallery
Announcing the sixth Get Lit! event — a compelling evening of literature and conversation led by a unique line-up of notable Canadians who will share and discuss a piece of writing that has inspired them to achieve their own success.
All funds raised go to The Running & Reading Club, an after-school program that effectively addresses the benefits of literacy and physical activity for children living in poverty. The program currently services over 1,600 underprivileged children across Canada.
For more information and to purchase tickets, please visit the Get Lit website.
The 2014 Get Lit! readers are Damian Abraham, Robyn Doolittle, Perdita Felicien, Jeremy Laing, Amanda Lang, Frank Viva, and celebrity chef Jo Lusted.