- Tuesday, October 13, 2015 - 8:30pmLaunch of Afterlife of Birds by Elizabeth PhilipsAVIV
- Thursday, October 15, 2015 - 6:30pmThe Fine Print Presents John Freeman (Freeman's) and Jonny Diamond (Literary Hub)The Dora Keogh
- Thursday, October 22, 2015 - 6:00pmAn Evening with Donna Hay at LumaLuma
- Thursday, November 12, 2015 - 7:30pmAlexander McCall SmithJohn Bassett Theatre
- Sunday, November 15, 2015 - 10:00amGlobe & Mail/Ben McNally Books and Brunch November 15, 2015
- Tuesday, November 17, 2015 - 6:00pmDinner with Ian Rankingrano
Meet and Dine with Natalie MacLean at Grano
Meet and dine with Natalie MacLean, author of Unquenchable: A Tipsy Quest for the World's Best Bargain Wines on Wednesday, November 23, 2011. Doors open at 6:30 pm, dinner at 7:00 pm.
Tickets are $100 per person (includes full meal with wine, a signed copy of the book, and all taxes). Please call us at (416) 361-0032 to purchase tickets, or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Unquenchable by Natalie MacLean
Random House Canada
From the author of the bestselling Red, White and Drunk All Over, this book will amuse and enthrall with its character sketches of obsessive personalities, travel to lovely settings, mouth-watering descriptions, of food and wine, "hidden" wine education, and neurotic humor. Standing firmly against wine snobbery by insisting that good wine doesn't have to be expensive, award-winning wine writer Natalie MacLean travels the globe on an uncompromising quest to find fabulous wine bargains.
Natalie MacLean is an accredited sommelier and has won numerous awards, among them four James Beard Journalism Awards; five IACP Bert Greene Awards; four Association of Food Journalists Awards; and four North America Travel Journalists Association Awards. She has written for Bon Appetit, Chatelaine, Food & Wine, Wine Enthusiast, The National Post, and many other publications.
Come and meet our country's most critically-acclaimed wine author, who also reviews thousands of wines on Ontario's largest wine web site and mobile apps at www.nataliemaclean.com.